Friday, January 28, 2011

Lippmann Update, Blog Award, and What's Coming Soon

So!  No review or nail design today.  More like just updates.
First, I want to know if anyone noticed any.... new... about Ms. Lippmann's (as I like to call her) website?  WELL.  The 3 "newest" shades at the top of her list of nail lacquers are "Lady Sings the Blues", "Some Enchanted Evening", and "Razzle Dazzle"!  Those are the three colors from the "All That Jazz" trio!  I KNEW it!  I KNEW IT!   I knew that those colors were going to be sold individually soon.  And now they are, for $18 a bottle.  I had gotten the trio, which was $40 for all three, which saved me $14.  This is a perfect opportunity for people who only wanted one or two of the colors in the set.  
    

I'm sure everyone has seen enough of these colors, but I just felt like informing you all, just in case you didn't know about this little update. I CARE.  :D

ALSO! I have been tagged by Gigi over at Nail Crack for a Stylish Blogger Award, and I feel honored!  I shall make a separate post for the award!

As for what is coming soon...
I have lots of new colors that need to be reviewed.  I haven't done any nail art in a really long time.  I need to start doing that again soon.  And I am going to ULTA today to look for some good finds... maybe I'll get lucky!  


It's rather cold today, which isn't normal for Florida.  But that's fine.  I'm enjoying it, compared to the constant humidity and heat.


~LinZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.