Saturday, January 1, 2011

Purple with White Konad Swirls


Hello, Everyone! Today I have a special post! It features my sister, Lauren, and her hands! She came over during winter break and I got to do her nails a few times! She has a blog of her own called The Mod Girl. She posts about photography, vintage clothing, foreign movies, and all sorts of things. So check her out! Both she and I would greatly appreciate it!
Pretty, right? :D I have managed to over come my fear of doing other people's nails by practicing on my sister's nails!
Colors used:
  • China Glaze: Grape Juice
  • Konad Special Polish: White
  • Konad Plate: m64
I used three coats of "Grape Juice" as a base color. Then I used Konad plate m64 using Konad's special polish in white for the design. Then of course I topped it all off with a top coat (Seche Vite). But I waited a long time to put it on because in the past, even after waiting a half hour the Konad design would smear, even though it was dry. I know Konad has their own clear coat, but I don't.
I want to wish EVERYONE a happy 2011! Let's all make this a great year!
☮ ♥ ☀
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.