Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rainbow Colored Nails

Hello, Everyone!  Today I have an ALL China Glaze manicure for you!  I simply painted a different color on each of my nails, in rainbow order! :D


My third finger IS totally green.  The cameras just gives it a blue tint.  The color never translates well in pictures.


 
Colors Used:
  • China Glaze: Sacred Heart (Neon)
  • China Glaze: Solar Power
  • China Glaze: Four Leaf Clover
  • China Glaze: Shower Together
  • China Glaze: Spontaneous

To do this manicure, I used "Sacred Heart (Neon)", the red color, on my thumb.  "Solar Power", the yellow color, on my pointer finger.  "Four Leaf Clover", the green color, on my middle finger.  "Shower Together", the blue color, on my ring finger.  And lastly, "Spontaneous", the purple color on my pinky.  I used two coats of all the colors.

You don't need these exact colors to make this design! All you need is a red, yellow, green, blue, and purple color! And it looks best if all the colors have the same finish.  So I made sure all my colors were cremes.  I know "Solar Power" has a shimmer to it, but it's hardly noticeable.

I didn't use orange because I only own one orange, which is O.P.I's "Rising Star", which is actually a copper/gold shimmer/metallic color.  So it wouldn't have worked.  Plus, I like the look without orange.  I just think it flows more. :)


And I had a rainbow-ish ring that went with the look!  I went to ULTA yesterday for the first time EVER and I fell in LOVE.  *sigh* I miss it already.  And I splurged.  I got 9 new colors!  I was like a little kid in a candy store. Seriously.  I was amazed with the store and the colors to choose from and all the brands ULTA has.  I was in AWE.  Tomorrow I'll take a picture of all the new colors I got! Until then, my friends!

☮  ♥ ☀

~LinZ

1 comment:

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.