Thursday, January 20, 2011

Revlon Scented Polishes

Hello, Everyone! Today I had to make a quick run at Walgreens and guess what I found?  I saw that Revlon has a bunch of scented nail polishes (scented when dry).  So, I looked at the colors and the scents and chose....



"Mad About Mango"!  
I LOVE mangos, so it was only natural that I pick this color.  Plus, the other scents bored me (ie. Ocean Breeze, etc.)
So. I will have a swatch hopefully tomorrow. :)
And I am patiently waiting for my closest ULTA to get O.P.I's Katy Perry collection.  And hopefully I can get some colors from China Glaze's Anchors Away collection soon at Sally's.

And on a side note, I've been thinking about cutting my nails, not to total nubbins, but definitely shorter.  

☮  
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.