Monday, January 24, 2011

Sally Beauty Supply Find!~

Hello, Everyone! Today I went to Sally's and I got three things! China Glaze's "Dorothy Who" and China Glaze's "Strawberry Fields" along with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. You see, this is what happened. I was just going to get the two China Glazes, BUT I saw a sign next to the Seche Vite top coats that if you buy one of the Seche Vites, you get a FREE China Glaze! I was like, Sweet! So. That is how I ended up getting a top coat as well.


And here are the beauties.  Left "Dorothy Who" and Right is "Strawberry Fields".  I am currently wearing "Dorothy Who" and it is GLIT-TER-Y. :)  Swatches shall be soon.  I have been acquiring A LOT of nail polish lately, and I am honestly worried how I am going to store it all.  ANYWAY.
Today wasn't a half bad Monday, and I hope your Monday wasn't half bad either. :D

☮   

~LinZ

3 comments:

  1. Dorothy Who is one I never paid much attention to but just looking at the bottle now I want it lol.

    P.s. I tagged you with the Stylish Blogger Award on my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.